Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Friends: I need prayers, good thoughts, positive vibes, etc.

I am going on an epic European journey. I will be wandering agenda-less through Europe, and for everyone who knows me (for the last 15 years anyway), you know that I am a planner, an organizer, a (default) leader, and usually have full command of my every moment, direction and goals. But for now, I am going off that grid. 

My goals now are such:
*Take pictures
*Write songs
*See friends that are there
*See some crazy cool stuff
*Capture and seize inspiration

I need your help in praying, or meditating, or casting spells for CLARITY for me. I am at a huge, powerful, inspiring crossroads and have somehow managed to clear my schedule for a month (wha?). I am seeking clarity in all areas: matters of the heart, career direction, living situation, health, etc. Basically I am starting from scratch and pressing a reset button on my life, so I need clarity to make my next moves when I return to my Nashville life. Can you help me in this?

Sending lovin' to all.....

2 comments:

  1. We will be seekers of truth and beauty, and makers of dreams and hopes! Throwing away the plans and calendars and details will be liberating and cleansing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dr. Sorrells! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete