Thursday, October 25, 2012

So I am seeking my friend, Nadja Wiesrecker, from AMDA days, and I know she is from Germany and returned to Germany soon after AMDA ended.  It is now turned into Challenge Royale, as I borderline stalk her.  Here is a pic I found of Nadja.


She was a good friend of mine in NYC back in the day, and I don't think I have seen nor heard from her since 1998. Dude.  That is a long-assed time.  So I found what I think is her phone number, but my cell phone company won't let me make a call to Germany so I will deal with that noise tomorrow. 

I will find her. I don't take no for an answer.

I found her on some vampire website from some show she did a while back, and I wrote to the webmaster. This really is getting ridiculous, but I will be there in less than a month. Will I find my Nadja friend???

I think yes.  

Worst case scenario, I know the area where she lives, well unless that is way old info.  But I can see myself walking in Berlin, alone, around the place where some random website vaguely says that she lives, and just calling her name. I will resort to that if I must. I am prepared to. Surely Berlin has seen stranger things.....?  But I would rather find an email address, not gonna lie.

Until then, I will call her my 'Berlin Challenge, 2012'.  God, I sometimes cringe at my own dorkosity.



No comments:

Post a Comment