Friday, November 2, 2012

OMG. I should be in Europe or in NYC right now, but I am still eating Pumpkin Pecan oatmeal in Nashville. I now have a freakishly clear weekend schedule due to clearing it for the trip. I think I may just stay in the bath and relax the whole weekend, or bust out the guitar and playyyyyyyyy...... I love having nothing on the calendar!

I leave on Monday, will be flying through Houston and ending up in London (Heathrow) as my Eurohub. From there, I will find a way to get to Stockholm for my first step on European soil.

Here is the latest itinerary:

Nov. 5-6:             Travel day (fly) to Stockholm.
Nov. 6-10:           Stockholm
Nov. 10:              Travel day (train) to Denmark
Nov. 10-13:         Copenhagen, Denmark
Nov. 13:               Travel day (train) to (Leipzig and/or Berlin, Germany)
Nov. 13-16:          Berlin, Germany
Nov. 16:               Travel day (train) to Prague (!!!!!)
Nov. 16-24:          Prague, Czech Republic
Nov. 24:               Travel day (train) to Athens
Nov. 24-27:         Athens, Greece
Nov. 28:               Travel day (fly) to Spain
Nov. 28-Dec. 1:   Barcelona, Spain
Dec.1:                  Travel day (train) to Cognac, France
Dec. 1-3:              Cognac, France
Dec. 3:                  Travel day (train) to Paris, France
Dec. 3-6:               Paris, France
Dec. 6:                  Travel day (fly) to London, UK
Dec. 6-10:             London, UK
Dec. 10:                Travel day (fly) to Nashville, TN, USA

This is allllll subject to change slightly, but this is as close as I can get for now......

So excited to see some old friends and meet some new ones and see places I have only dreamt of. I will be backpacking and crashing in hostels, doing this on the cheap.  The next time I go, maybe I will be in a position to stay at nice places and enjoy the finer things, but this is a bare-bones backpack journey.  Wish me luck?


    


No comments:

Post a Comment